With increasing rates of vaccination, dramatically decreasing infection rates, and current healthcare guidance, Westminster has adjusted its COVID-19 guidelines as of June 1, 2021, as follows:
- With regards to masks:
- If you’re vaccinated, there’s no need to wear a mask while outdoors.
- While indoors, all of us will still wear masks.
- We encourage all who would prefer to wear masks while on campus to continue to do so.
- Social distancing is no longer required.
- Food and drink consumption will still be limited to individually portioned food and drink, ideally consumed outdoors.
- We are utilizing our normal room reservation process for those seeking to use the WPC campus for meetings and other gatherings. Please contact Barb Schmidt for all reservation support needs.
- An attendance registration process will still be utilized to enable contact tracing if needed.
- For worship, sign-in attendance sheets can be found at the entrance to the Sanctuary.
- For other facility activities, sign-in sheets will be found at the entrance to the buildings.
Please contact Westminster’s COVID-19 Operations Team with any questions. Thanks for your understanding.