- WPC Youth is hosting a Valentine’s Parents’ Night Out on Saturday, February 16, 5:00-9:00pm. Sign up now
- Aperture: Third Wednesdays, February 20 at 6:30pm – Dr. Damon Tweedy will discuss his memoir, Black Man in a White Coat, and share his experiences on race and medicine in our times (dinner at 5:45pm). Register now
- Come and bring a friend to the Spring Women’s Retreat at the Beach, March 29-31! Learn more
- NEW Church School Elective – “Bible 101: Exploring the Covenants of the Old Testament” – Sundays at 9:45am, through March 3. Learn more
- Read our latest newsletter.
- Westminster is full of opportunities to worship, serve, and grow in faith. Browse our events calendar.
Welcome to Westminster Presbyterian Church in Durham, NC! We are a vibrant community of faith seeking to “do justice, love kindness, and walk humbly” in Durham and beyond. We encourage anyone looking for a new church home to join us for worship this Sunday. Map & Directions
Worship with us! Sundays at 8:30am and 11:00am
Church School for All Ages: Sundays at 9:45am