Our Sunday morning worship services will broadcast on Westminster’s YouTube channel on Sundays at 11:00am. It’s easy to watch! Here’s what you need to know:
- Go to https://bit.ly/WPCyoutube to reach Westminster’s YouTube channel, and click the video you want to watch.
- We’ll also post a direct link to the channel on the home page of our website and a direct link on our Online Worship Services page.
- Hover your mouse over the lower part of the video to bring up the video controls. Click the “CC” icon there to turn on closed captioning, if it’s helpful to you.
- You don’t need to have a Google or Gmail account to access Westminter’s YouTube channel and watch our videos, but it’s free to create one. Click here to learn how.
- If you have an account, you can comment in the live-chat box as the video is streaming (upper right corner of screen). You can also subscribe to our channel and receive notifications when new videos are loaded there.
- Please note: The embedded video on the worship services page of our website does not show the YouTube live-chat window. Live-chat only shows up on YouTube watch pages, not on embedded players. To view the live-chat, you need to pivot to YouTube.com by clicking the YouTube icon in the lower right corner of the embedded video. Or, you can visit the WPC channel directly on YouTube at https://bit.ly/WPCyoutube, or by navigating to YouTube.com and typing “Westminster Presbyterian Church Durham” in the app’s search bar.
Questions? Please send an email to email@example.com, and our staff will be happy to assist you.