How to Begin Streaming the Worship Service
The worship service begins at 11:00am on Sunday. Organ preludes begin at 10:45am. We encourage you to begin streaming early so you can enjoy the music and settle in for worship.
To begin streaming, go to Westminster’s Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/wpcdurham
- You do not need a Facebook account to view the Livestream.
- You may encounter a log-in panel from Facebook. You do not need to log in – Just click “Not now,” if that option is presented or ignore the panel and click on WPC’s Facebook page.
NOTE: If you visit the Westminster page before the streaming post has begun, you will not see the post “pop up.” Try refreshing your screen – click the refresh button if using a desktop computer, or swipe down to refresh if using a mobile device.
Scroll down the page for the post with the title, “Live stream for Westminster Presbyterian Church Worship Service – [the date of the service].” Make sure your sound is turned on, and click the image to begin viewing live. You may want to click the option (lower right) to enlarge the screen.
A Few Pointers
- For best results, view the Livestream on a device with a direct connection to the Internet, such as a desktop computer. If your Internet connection is slow, the streaming video and audio quality could become patchy.
- If you missed the Livestream at 11:00am, you can come back to the page later and scroll down to find it.
- We encourage you to comment while you’re watching. This helps foster a sense of community and makes you an active participant in the worship experience.
- Our worship bulletins/announcements and children’s bulletins are available online. You can take a look before watching, download and print it, or refer to it during the service if your device facilitates that. Consider reciting along with your fellow congregants during the Call To Worship, Prayer of Illumination, and Affirmation of Faith.
If you have any questions about Westminster’s worship Livestream, please email us. Thanks!