"Practicing Life into Wholeness: Engaging Spiritual Practices"
Wednesdays, March 12 – April 9
6:30-7:30pm in Room 105
During this season of Lent, you are invited to practice being present to the Holy, to practice being aware of the here and the now, to practice being open to God’s love and grace. Each Wednesday evening throughout Lent, we will explore different spiritual practices in sessions led by Heather Ferguson, Betty Berghaus, and Chris Tuttle.
- March 12: Be still and Know…
- Centering Prayer
- March 19: Humanly Possible, Divine Practices
- Lectio divina
- March 26: Making Space for God
- The invitation to freedom
- April 2: Attentive to the Presence of God
- The daily examen
- April 9: What to do with a Contemplative Life
- Lesser known spiritual practices; "fastening" to God