All women are invited to our fall program, “Nothing is Impossible with God: Opening Our Hearts to God’s Call,” on Saturday, October 13, led by Mary Todd Peters and held at Chapel in the Pines. Bring a friend! Details and registration will be available soon.
Tag Archives: women
Retreat leader Cate Church Norman will lead us in a lively discussion of how sisterhood goes beyond friendship. Together we’ll explore:
- The importance of reinforcing sisterhood as friends flow in and out of our lives
- Supporting and encouraging sisters of all ages
- How we develop close bonds and what expectations we have for our sisters
- Relying on sisters while navigating change
- How being a sister helps with shifting identity during our lifetimes
Cost includes room, honorarium, materials, 2 breakfasts, and 2 dinners. Participants will contribute snacks and salads (sign-up for this will be sent after February 11).
- $200 for a shared room in cottage
$220 for shared room in hotel $350 for a single room in hotel
Spots still open! Register and pay online or return a paper registration form and check made payable to Westminster Presbyterian Church (memo line: Spring Women’s Retreat) before March 8. Inquire with Heather Ferguson about scholarships if needed.Read more...