Meal prep can be hard to fit into a busy schedule, but there’s a way you can help feed your family/friends and your Westminster family, too!
Come to a Make One/Take One Casserole Day. Here’s how it works:
- Help make tasty, comfort-food casseroles to be frozen and served at upcoming 2nd and 4th Wednesday Dinners. All materials will be provided.
- Bring your own casserole dish and make a casserole to take home for $10 while you’re there.
- No cooking experience necessary.
- Vegetarian options available.
Interested? Sign up for one or both days!
- Saturday, February 20, 2:30-4pm: Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas or Chicken & Rice
- Saturday, March 12, 2:30-4pm: Baked Ziti w/meat or Shepherd’s Pie
If you are interested, but can’t attend either day, let Helen Harrison know so that additional days might be scheduled (firstname.lastname@example.org).