I appeal to you, therefore, brothers and sisters, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship. Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your minds, so that you may discern what is the will of God – what is good and acceptable and perfect. (Romans 12:1-2)
As we enter into stewardship season, we ask: How is God at work transforming you?
Stewardship packets will be available for pick-up in the Courtyard on Sunday, October 9. Packets not picked up that day will be mailed to recipients.
- Introduction Letter from Chris Tuttle and Amy Simonson
- Stewardship Brochure
- Pledge card with direct debit form
- Grab Your Name Tag!
We invite everyone to bring their pledges on Dedication Sunday, October 30, as we celebrate the giving of our gifts. We will come forward together to dedicate our pledges during the 8:30am and 11am worship services.
Please place your pledge card in the envelope provided in your stewardship packet and bring it on October 30. If you cannot attend worship that day, please use the envelope to mail your pledge card to the church or pledge online.
- Week 1 – Being Transformed Together with Erica Hill
- Week 2 – Transforming the World with Neal Nichols
- Week 3 – Transforming Durham with Beth & Collin Day amd Kenzie Brannon
- Week 4 – Being Transformed by God with Dick & Jackie Jones
- September 21 – 2017 Stewardship Campaign
- October 5 – A Letter from Chris and Being Transformed
- October 19 – A Letter from Chris and Dedication Sunday, October 30
- November 2 – A Letter from Chris
- October 9 – Returning and Giving Praise to God by Chris Tuttle
- October 16 – Will God Find Faith Here? by Chris Tuttle
- October 23 – Righteousness, Self-righteousness, and a Milkshake by Chris Tuttle
- October 30 – Embracing the Other by Betty Berghaus