This year’s campaign is guided by the theme, Your Kindness Refreshes the Heart, based on Philemon 1:4-7. As we consider the role of faith and giving in our daily lives, the words that Paul writes to his friend Philemon remind, encourage, and challenge us.
Westminster Community Stewardship Relay
This year your pledge materials will again be delivered to you via the Westminster Community Stewardship Relay. The Relay will run from October 19 – November 3.
How it works:
- Our congregation has been divided into forty-two Paths of 4 to 12 families each and one Mail Path of 83 families.
- If you are on the Mail Path, your pledge materials will be mailed to you on Monday, October 20.
- Please return your completed pledge materials by Monday, November 3. You may mail them to the church (c/o Tracy Fletcher, 3639 Old Chapel Hill Rd, Durham, NC 27707) or place them in the mail slot in the door of Room 108.
- If you are on a numbered Path, a Pledge Pack containing your pledge materials will be relayed from family to family down the Path beginning Sunday, October 19.
- When the Pledge Pack comes to you, please contact the next family on the Path to arrange for the Pack’s delivery, fill out your pledge forms, seal them in the security envelope provided, and deliver the Pack to the next family.
A Path Guide assigned to your Path will monitor the progress of the Pack along the Path, answer your questions, and provide overall support throughout the process
- Stewardship Devotional Booklet
- Community Stewardship Relay Instructions
- Pledge Materials
- September 17 – Stewardship Season Begins
- October 1 – 3 Things to Know
- October 15 – The Generosity That Comes (p.3), Pledge Your Time & Talent! (p.2)
- October 29 – Paths, Packs, and Pledges
- September 28 – “What We Say… What We Do” Haywood Holderness
- October 5 – “What Kind of Tenants Will We Be?” Taylor Lewis Guthrie Hartman
- October 12 – “Discipleship As More Than Lifestyle Choices” Chris Tuttle
Check back for text and/or audio of testimonies from the following: