All 4-year-olds through 5th graders are encouraged to be in this year’s pageant, which will take place on Sunday, December 10, at 4:30pm in the Sanctuary. Practice is scheduled for Wednesdays, November 29 and December 6, from 4:30-5:30pm.
The Christmas Pageant Choir is open to 4-year-old through 5th grade children. Choir rehearsal will be held on the practice days above from 4-4:30pm in the Music Room. No sign-up is required; children will be dismissed directly to pageant practice. Contact Monica Rossman with questions.
- Wednesday, November 29
- 4:00-4:30pm: Pageant Choir Rehearsal, Sanctuary
- 4:30-5:30pm: Pageant Practice, Sanctuary (Friendly Beasts do not need to attend this rehearsal.)
- 5:45pm: Wednesday Dinner (sign up by Monday, November 27)
- Wednesday, December 6
- 4:00-4:30pm: Pageant Choir Rehearsal, Music Room
- 4:30-5:30pm: Pageant Practice, Sanctuary
- 5:45pm: Wednesday Dinner (pizza before WOW: First Wednesdays; sign up by Monday, December 4)
- Sunday, December 10
- 3:30: Pageant Choir Rehearsal, Sanctuary
- 3:45: Pageant participant costuming, Parlor
- 4:30: Children’s Christmas Pageant begins, Sanctuary
- Potluck Dinner immediately following pageant, Fellowship Hall
Children under age 4 who would like to be part of the Pageant are encouraged to walk on as “Twinkling Stars.” Please let us know if you have “Star” when you sign up, so we can be sure to have enough twinkling lights for each one to carry.
We welcome all parent volunteers available to help with the pageant. Please indicate whether you’d like to serve as a parent volunteer when you sign your child up. Childcare for children of volunteers age 4 and under will be provided from 4-5:30pm on rehearsal days. Let us know if you need to reserve a spot for your child(ren) when you sign up.