All 4-year-olds through 5th graders are encouraged to take part in this year’s pageant, which will take place on Sunday, December 13, at 4:30pm in the Sanctuary. Practice is scheduled for Wednesdays, December 2 and December 9, from 4:30-5:30pm. Please sign up for the pageant by Sunday, November 29.
The Christmas Pageant Choir is open to 4-year-old through 5th grade children. Choir rehearsal will be held on the practice days above from 4-4:30pm in the Music Room. No sign-up is required; children will be dismissed directly to pageant practice. Contact Monica Rossman at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- Wednesday, December 2
- 4:00-4:30pm: Pageant Choir Rehearsal, Sanctuary
- 4:30-5:30pm: Pageant Practice, Sanctuary (Friendly Beasts do not need to attend this rehearsal.)
- Wednesday, December 9
- 4:00-4:30pm: Pageant Choir Rehearsal, Music Room
- 4:30-5:30pm: Pageant Practice, Sanctuary
- Sunday, December 14
- 3:30: Pageant Choir Rehearsal, Sanctuary
- 3:45: Pageant participant costuming, Parlor
- 4:30: Children’s Christmas Pageant begins, Sanctuary
Children under age 4 who would like to be part of the Pageant are encouraged to walk on as "Twinkling Stars." Please let us know if you have "Star" when you sign up, so we can be sure to have enough twinkling lights for each one to carry.