Westminster Presbyterian Church (PC-USA) is a vibrant community of faith seeking to “do justice, love kindness, and walk humbly” in Durham and beyond. It has a rich history of supporting local and global missions and nurturing people of all ages in fellowship and faith formation. Founded in southwest Durham in 1963, Westminster is a growing congregation of about 800 members that welcomes all to participate fully in the life of the church. The 10-acre campus contains separate buildings for the Sanctuary, Mission Center, Fellowship Hall and cabin, with plans to replace the existing Fellowship Hall in 2019-2020.
- Associate Pastor for Congregational Care & Mission
- Associate Pastor for Youth & Their Families
- Director of Christian Education
Compensation & Benefits
Westminster Presbyterian Church offers a salary and benefits package, which includes health insurance, retirement contributions, holidays, vacation, and sick leave. Pastors receive a housing allowance, as well. Westminster Presbyterian Church is an equal opportunity employer.
How to Apply
- Associate Pastor for Congregational Care & Mission: Submit a Personal Information Form (PIF) to email@example.com.
- Associate Pastor for Youth & Their Families: Submit a Personal Information Form (PIF) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Director of Christian Education: Send a resumé and cover letter to email@example.com.
No phone calls, please.