Retreat leader Cate Church Norman will lead us in a lively discussion of how sisterhood goes beyond friendship. Together we’ll explore:
- The importance of reinforcing sisterhood as friends flow in and out of our lives
- Supporting and encouraging sisters of all ages
- How we develop close bonds and what expectations we have for our sisters
- Relying on sisters while navigating change
- How being a sister helps with shifting identity during our lifetimes
Cost includes room, honorarium, materials, 2 breakfasts, and 2 dinners. Participants will contribute snacks and salads (sign-up for this will be sent after February 11).
- $200 for a shared room in cottage
$220 for shared room in hotel $350 for a single room in hotel
Spots still open! Register and pay online or return a paper registration form and check made payable to Westminster Presbyterian Church (memo line: Spring Women’s Retreat) before March 8. Inquire with Heather Ferguson about scholarships if needed.
Cate Church Norman is a pastor, spiritual director, retreat leader, and founder of Deeper Well Ministries. She is a Parish Associate at the Kirk of Kildaire, Presbyterian in Cary, where she served as an Associate Pastor for many years. She helped lead the WPC youth on their pilgrimage to Scotland a few years ago. Cate is an avid yoga practitioner and a sometimes yoga teacher. She is the mother of two wild and wonderful teenage boys and the wife of her college sweetheart.