Westminster will hold Wednesday Dinners on the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of the month as part of the new Westminster on Wednesdays model. The Fellowship Committee will coordinate these dinners with the help and support of the congregation. Here are the details:
- Dinner will take place from 5:45-6:45pm in the Fellowship Hall.
- There will always be a kid-friendly food option.
- We ask that people eating sign up for each dinner so we can assist our preparers and be good stewards of the food. Get the list of sign-ups for each dinner.
- Suggested donation is $5/person; $20 max for a family.
- The Scouts will set up tables and chairs on Tuesdays.
- Volunteers are needed to serve on 2nd and 4th Wednesday food set-up crews.
- Clean-up will be assigned to one of the committees meeting that night.
The first Wednesday Dinner will be on January 13; please sign up if you plan to attend.