Time & Talent pledges will be collected between August 1-21 this year. Here’s how the pledge process will work:
- Take time to reflect and pray about how you’re called to serve at WPC and beyond.
- Next week, Time & Talent pledge forms will be mailed to people who receive the newsletter in the mail and the online version will be emailed to congregation.
- Time & Talent pledge forms will be included in the worship bulletin on Sunday, August 7, and will be available in the pews on Sundays, August 14 and 21.
- Time & Talent pledge forms need to be completed by Sunday, August 21. Paper forms can be returned to the front desk in the church office or placed in the offering plate during worship.
- In September, volunteer coordinators will follow up and help you get connected to a serving opportunity.
A lot can change in a year, including your interests and availability. Therefore, your pledge from last year isn’t used for serving in the upcoming year. We need you to pledge every year, even if your interests stay the same. We’re excited to learn where you feel led to volunteer!