Check out all the finished pillowcase dresses on the 2nd floor of the Mission Center and help contribute to the efforts!
- Upcoming workdays: August 1, 2, 15, 17, 19, 22 (until 2:30pm), 25, and 26 in Room 209.
- Finished dresses are due to the green collection bin in the Mission Center by September 15.
- We are collecting shirts for girls ages 4-11 to wear under the dresses so they can wear them to church.
- We are accepting donations of fabric, lightly-used pillowcases and sheets, trim, and notions to restock dressmaking supplies.
- Resources and tutorials on making pillowcase dresses are available and being updated.
Contact: Helen Harrison (firstname.lastname@example.org)