The Global Missions Committee is organizing a mission mini-trip to Hyde County, NC for February 1- 3. We will be doing disaster relief work in Swan Quarter on homes that were damaged by Hurricane Irene in 2011.
Here are the basics (full details available in the Mission Trip FAQs):
- We leave at 4pm on Friday, February 1, from Westminster, and return around 7pm on Sunday, February 3.
- You only have to pay for your on-the-road suppers on Friday and Sunday nights.
- You may bring your older children to work as a family.
- We will cook our meals, and sleep inside a school, and have hot showers and toilets!
If you would like to go, please attend one of the Hyde County Mission Trip Interest Meetings this Sunday, January 27, at either 9:30am or 12:15pm in Room 105 of the Mission Center. Please fill out the Liability Forms below and bring them to one of the meetings. Please also complete the Skills Survey. If you can’t attend either meeting but still want to go, call Chick Palermo at 919-620-0156 before Tuesday, January 29.
We hope that you can join us on this intergenerational trip!
- WPC Adult Liability Form
- WPC Youth Liability Form
- Work Site Participant Liability Form
- Work Site Medical Information Form
- Work Site Youth Liability Form
- Work Site Minors Medical Form