Glory to God: Hymns and Songs for Children and Families was created to help people share songs of the Christian faith with children. The variety of music, lyrics, prayers, and poems form a soundtrack for children to know themselves as God’s children.
Here are some ways to use this recording:
- Sing along or listen to them at home or in the car with family and friends.
- Play the recordings at the four parts of the day: morning, mid-day, evening/suppertime, and night/bedtime.
- As you and your child get to know the pieces, sing or say them as they occur to you during the day.
- Create your own prayers and songs with your child.
- Include the calming-down pieces in your child’s (or your) bedtime routine.
If you are interested in purchasing the Glory to God: Hymns and Songs for Children and Families CD ($20), contact Heather Ferguson.