“So then you are no longer strangers and aliens,
but you are citizens with the saints and also members of the household of God,
built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, with Christ Jesus himself as the
cornerstone. In him the whole structure is joined together and grows into a holy temple in the Lord;
in whom you also are built together spiritually into a dwelling place for God.” – Ephesians 2:19-22
In Ephesians 2:19-22, Paul uses the language of buildings, foundations, and cornerstones to describe the importance of membership within the Body of Christ. It is not a passive membership, but one that is enriched by every individual contribution. The Stewardship Committee is excited to invite the congregation to participate in this year’s campaign.
Stewardship materials will be available for pick-up in the Courtyard on October 4. Packets not picked up that day will be mailed to recipients.
- Stewardship Brochure
- Financial Pledge Card with electronic giving form (or use these online pledging instructions)
- Time & Talent Pledge Form (includes online pledging instructions)
Dedication Sunday: October 25
Westminster will not use the Stewardship Relay to collect pledges this year. Instead, we invite you to bring your pledges to worship with you on Dedication Sunday, October 25.
We will come forward together to dedicate our pledges during the 8:30am and 11am worship services. After the 11am service, we’ll walk the path next door to enjoy a picnic, explore the property we purchased this year, and celebrate the gifts of space, opportunity, and vision.
Bring your tennis shoes and your ideas for what we can build together! RSVP for the picnic.
- September 16 – 2016 Stewardship Campaign
- September 30 – Stewardship Kick-Off Sunday and Time & Talent Changes
- October 14 – Stewardship Season at Westminster
- October 28 – Glimpses of Dedication Sunday
- October 11 – “Go and DO Likewise” Chris Tuttle
- October 18 – “Seeing – and Being a Part of – Some Strange Things” Chris Tuttle
- October 25 – “Turning Toward or Turning Away?” Chris Tuttle