With a state of emergency in North Carolina following Hurricane Matthew, the Presbytery Office has – with the help of churches and pastors in flooded areas – identified items that can help affected individuals now. Please bring the following to the yellow collection bin in the Mission Center by Sunday, October 16:
- Blankets (new or gently used)
- Diapers and wipes (for babies and adults)
- Old cellphones
- Toys, games, and books (new or gently used)
- Food (non-perishable packaged or canned food/juice)
- Non-electric can openers
- Hygiene items, moisture wipes, and toiletries
No clothes, please.
The Global Missions Committee will continue to explore ways we can help, financially and with our labor, and will let you know about those opportunities.