All persons working with children and youth (Church School teachers, nursery volunteers, youth advisors, etc.) must participate in a Child and Youth Protection Policy training session and complete the approved application and covenant. There will be three identical training sessions from which to choose:
- Sunday, October 12, 12-1pm – Childcare will be available in the Fellowship Hall and a light lunch will be served. You must RSVP at www.bit.ly/wpc10-12CYPPT by October 12.
- Saturday, November 8, 9-10am – RSVP by November 5 at www.bit.ly/wpc11-8CYPPT. Childcare will be available upon request on the registration form.
- Sunday, November 16, 12:15-1:30pm – RSVP by November 14 at www.bit.ly/wpc11-16CYPPT. Childcare will be available and a light lunch will be served. Please RSVP for adults and children.
- Thursday, November 20, 7-8pm – RSVP by November 17 at www.bit.ly/wpc11-20CYPPT. Childcare will be available upon request on the registration form.
- Sunday, November 23,6-7:30pm – RSVP by November 21 at www.bit.ly/wpc11-23CYPPT. Childcare will not be available.